The Engineering Word Of The Day (EWOTD) podcast is a wonderful alloy of two of my loves: engineering and language. Following one year of pretty good success with The K12 Engineering Education Podcast, I started EWOTD with a lot more podcasting experience to leverage. EWOTD was meant to be an extension of my first podcast, where I could release much smaller episodes of just a few minutes each, to talk about terminology, phrases, jargon, and slang unique to engineering disciplines. I hope it helps engineers better appreciate language; I also hope it helps non-engineers learn about the beauty and enormous variety of engineering concepts.
- The Engineering Word Of The Day (EWOTD) podcast website: http://engineeringwordoftheday.com/
- Listen to EWOTD on iTunes
- Listen to EWOTD on Stitcher
- Listen to EWOTD on Google Play
- Follow EWOTD on Facebook
- The K12 Engineering Education Podcast website: http://www.k12engineering.net/